Anar is a Principal Associate at Pathfinder. She is a strategy and program management professional with more than 10 years of experience in cost excellence of energy and infrastructure projects working with oil, gas, and energy industry majors, such as Shell and ExxonMobil.
Anar is currently a project controls lead for a leading global pharmaceutical corporation assisting in delivery of Facilities Upgrade Projects with headline size of $50 – 130 million. She is helping the Project Team to achieve successful project outcomes by proactively analyzing, monitoring, and managing cost trends and risks.
Anar is Pathfinder’s 2022 nominee for the Future Leaders at the Association for the Capital Projects Engineering & Construction Community (ECC).
- Contract Document Development & Review
- Contract Strategy Development
- Contracting Planning
- Contracts and Contract Administration
- Cost Control
- Cost Risk Assessments
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Auditing
- Information Systems
- Planning and PEPs
- Portfolio Management
- Project Controls
- Project Delivery Process
- Value Improving Practices
- MBA - University of Houston-Victoria (Texas) with a concentration in Strategic Management
- Master of Linguistics (Interpretation Analyst), Kazakhstan
- Various MBS Programs Courses, University of Houston
- 2022 Future Leader for the Association for the Capital Projects Engineering & Construction Community (ECC).
With limited proficiency in Italian