Pathfinder’s professional development continuing education series for the project management community is now offered ONLINE!
Pathfinder’s fundamental project management series is a resource to help organizations plan the development of new construction project managers (those who have three to five years of experience). Each highly interactive training module features a live instructor and frequent interaction and collaboration among students. They are developed and facilitated by individuals that are knowledgeable and experienced in the Construction Industry Institute’s body of practices, benchmarking databases, and methodologies. This series includes the following areas of study: project management fundamentals, project controls essentials, contracting best practices, project execution planning, the role of the owner construction manager, and planning & commissioning for start-up.
Pathfinder has been reviewed and approved as a Registered Provider of advising and/or instruction services in CII published practices
by the Construction Industry Institute (CII).
- Workshop fees are stated in US $.
- If the workshop is in person...
- Accommodations are not included in the course price.
- Courses held in Canada are subject to the appropriate GST/HST tax.
- Reservations are binding unless canceled within 30 business days prior to the event.
- Workshops take place in the Eastern time zone.
Any of the following courses can be CUSTOMIZED and presented virtually or in-person at your location
to meet the specific needs of your project team.